Reaching out to the Community
- During the month of September members of the
Committee of Stewards will present Temple talks.
- The theme this year is from Matt 10:8, "freely given, give freely".
- On September 13, Harry Fisher shared his thoughts on giving Time.
- On September 20, Ginny Workman will share her thoughts on using your Talents.
- On September 27, Deb Wegner will share her thoughts on the giving of your Treasure.
- Commitment Sunday is October 4 and Dan Cherwien will summarize and invite you to bring your Commitment Card and make your Commitment for the year 2016.
- We are collecting bottles and cases of water for the Cumberland Family Shelter and Code Blue. We are still accepting donations of water.
- Little Dresses for Africa are still available for sewing. These dresses are for little girls who out of circumstance have no parents and have become head of the family. They have no income and cannot purchase clothes for themselves. We are making different size dresses with minimal sewing. Help us with this worthwhile cause being sponsored by a Thrivent Action Team. Thread, trim, ribbon, some pillow cases, etc. will be provided. Contact Jan Stiegler or the office to sign-up to help. If you prefer to work at home that is totally acceptable. Sewing directions are available.
- October 10th- Blessing of the Animals at 9 am. Bring your favorite pet.
- Oktoberfest - Saturday, October 17th, 1-6pm
- October 24th: Trunk or Treat. Bring your decorated car/truck/van to the church parking lot. This is a safe Halloween event for children from 5-7 pm. Please bring some candy to distribute at your vehicle for the costumed children. It is not necessary to involve your car, your children are always welcome.
- October 25th- Reformation Sunday with the Rite of Confirmation at the 10:30 service. Wear your RED!
- Coming in October: Redeemer will host a Prescription Drug Collection During National Drug Awareness Month on Sunday, October 25th between the services. The Vineland Municipal Alliance will be accepting pills, capsules, patches, inhalers and pet medications that you no longer use. Syringes show be returned to your pharmacy for safe disposal.
What's New at Redeemer
- The September 2015 Clippings have been posted to the church web site. Please visit our Clippings Page for further details!
- We welcome Tommy Richter our new youth director and his wife Ann. Look for Tommy’s photo on the staff page.
- You always have the option to donate either the Chancel flowers or the Communion wine in memory of a loved one, or in honor of someone or for a special occasion. Envelopes and a sign-up chart are in the Narthex.
- Now you can make a secure donation when you click here; you can give while using your home computer, laptop or mobile device. This offers you an easy way to donate or meet your pledge without making a trip to the Church office or mailing a check when you are unable to attend on Sunday. Your donation will be credited in the usual manner.
- Come and join the Redeemer Choir. Rehearsals are Wednesdays at 7 pm. All voices are welcome as we sing praise to the Lord.
A 2015 Message From Our Pastor
Welcome to Redeemer's web site. By clicking on the icons on the left of this article you will be able to get a glimpse, a "snapshot" if you will, about Redeemer and our vibrant community of faith. 2015 promises to be an exciting new year and we'd like to share it and our journey with you.
There will be many opportunities for you to share your time and talents with others as we continue to serve the people of Vineland and Cumberland County. Check out the other pages on the site and the church calendar to see what might interest you and your family. To learn what our congregation talks about check us out on our Facebook page at Redeemer Lutheran of Vineland New Jersey.
Compass Academy Charter School has outgrown our buildings and will be seeking a larger facility. This will open up new opportunities for Redeemer to serve and even greater community through a new use for our 7 classroom education building.
We welcome new member families when they are ready to join. Come and visit and get involved in Redeemer and learn how we emphasize God's amazing Grace in our faith in Jesus Christ.
You are invited to join us any Sunday morning at 8:00am or 10:30am or join us between services at 9:15 for Sunday School for all ages. During the summer and on special occasions we meet at 9:30. You may also stop by our offices at 2384 East Landis Avenue and we'll give you tour of our facilities and spend some time with you.
Thanks for your interest in Redeemer. We wish you the best that God has to offer and hope we can share it with you and your family.
Pastor Gary Stiegler
Welcome to Our Church
Redeemer Lutheran Church
2384 E. Landis Avenue
Vineland, New Jersey 08361
Phone (856) 691-4278
Fax (856) 205-0664
Email Pastor: email@example.com
Email the Webmaster: firstname.lastname@example.org
Home Page: http://www.redeemerlutheran.net
Redeemer Lutheran Vineland Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?id=100002152991231
Redeemer Lutheran Vineland Facebook Group: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/home.php?sk=group_155411884515197
COME AND WORSHIP
Redeemer Lutheran Church welcomes the community to worship with them each Sunday. We offer a variety of worship styles from our richly traditional liturgical worship to a more relaxed contemporary worship offered throughout the year. Invitation is extended to all baptized Christians to share in Holy Communion on a regular basis.