Come and Worship on Easter Sunday
What's New at Redeemer?
- The April 2017 Clippings have been posted to the church web site. Please visit our Clippings Page for further details!
- Volunteer Appreciation Sunday - April 30th.
- New Member Information Gathering - Thursdays, May 4 & 11th, 7 pm in Manor House. Call 691-4278 or speak with Pastor Gary for more information.
- Annual Redeemer Community Yard Sale - May 20th - watch for details.
- Annual Redeemer Strawberry Festival - June 3rd - 11:30 am - 3:00 pm.
- June 4th will be Pastor Gary’s last Sunday at Redeemer. There will be only one service at 9:30 am followed by a special luncheon reception. All are invited to join us in the Fellowship Hall for this special event.
- A plan to build a Columbarium is in place. Please check the events page for the details about the opportunity for you to decide your final resting place.
- The Bible Studies for Life Series continues each Sunday during the Education Hour.
- Communion Bread is needed each Sunday. No need to bake. Contact Kathleen Clay at 696-1514 to bring bread.
- Have you removed your land-line or changed your email address? Please let the office know so our records can be updated. We will soon be texting alerts to those who would rather receive their message this way. Indicate if you wish to receive text messages.
- Have you heard our Bell Choir? There are times one or more of our ringers has a conflict and cannot be in attendance, therefore, Bell Ringer Substitutes are needed. Contact Teresa for more information.
A Message From Our Pastor
Welcome to Redeemer's web site. By clicking on the icons on the left of this article you will be able to get a glimpse, a "snapshot" if you will, about Redeemer and our vibrant community of faith. You might also click on any of the links shown to learn about the other organizations that Redeemer supports. Redeemer continues to have exciting new worship experiences and recently began a monthly movie night.
There will be many opportunities for you to share your time and talents with others as we continue to serve the people of Vineland and Cumberland County. Check out the other pages on the site and the church calendar to see what might interest you and your family. To learn what our congregation talks about check us out on our Facebook page at Redeemer Lutheran of Vineland New Jersey. Visit the links that are shown to learn more about the other organizations that Redeemer supports.
Our Education building is hosting the Vineland Public Charter School, grades 4 through 6. Redeemer is happy to be able to provide a safe and comfortable environment for the students and teachers. We expect the building to be available for another school or another use sometime in 2017. If you know of a school that is looking for space please let us know or have them give us a call.
We welcome new member families in the spring and in the fall. Come and visit and get involved in Redeemer and learn how we emphasize God's amazing Grace in our faith in Jesus Christ.
You are invited to join us any Sunday morning at 8:00am or 10:30am or join us between services at 9:15 for Sunday School for all ages. During the summer and on special occasions we meet at 9:30. You may also stop by our offices at 2384 East Landis Avenue and we'll give you a tour of our facilities and spend some time with you.
Thanks for your interest in Redeemer. We wish you the best that God has to offer and hope we can share it with you and your family.
Pastor Gary Stiegler
Welcome to Our Church
Redeemer Lutheran Church
2384 E. Landis Avenue
Vineland, New Jersey 08361
Phone (856) 691-4278
Fax (856) 205-0664
Email Pastor: email@example.com
Email the Parish Administrator: firstname.lastname@example.org
Home Page: http://www.redeemerlutheran.net
Redeemer Lutheran Vineland Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?id=100002152991231
Redeemer Lutheran Vineland Facebook Group: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/home.php?sk=group_155411884515197
COME AND WORSHIP
Redeemer Lutheran Church welcomes the community to worship with them each Sunday. We offer a variety of worship styles from our richly traditional liturgical worship to a more relaxed contemporary worship offered throughout the year. Invitation is extended to all baptized Christians to share in Holy Communion on a regular basis.