Redeemer Bell Choir
Inclement Weather Alert
If church is cancelled on any given Sunday, please check 92.1 and KYW News Radio 1060 am. Notice will also be on the church facebook, announced by the phone tree and on the church phone as well as on the sign in front of the church.
What's New at Redeemer?
- Be sure to regularly check out the youth page for some exciting adventures!
- Have you heard our Bell Choir? There are times one or more of our ringers has a conflict and cannot be in attendance, therefore, Bell Ringer Substitutes are needed. Contact Teresa for more information.
- Ash Wednesday, February 10th: Personal Imposition of Ashes on the hour - 9,10,11 & noon. Bread ‘n Broth at 6 pm and Service at 7 pm.
- Parents! How are you? How are your kids? Finding your Lent stressful? Each Sunday starting February 14th – ending March 20th there will be a time for parents to breathe and ground themselves in their faith. Group will meet in the Manor House during the Sunday School Hour.
- Mid-week Lenten Services “Images of Christ” will be held beginning February 17th through March 16th at 7 pm. Volunteer Readers are needed each week. If you would like to be a reader for one week contact Pastor Gary.
- Bread n’ Broth will precede the service at 6 pm. More Deacons and Assistant Deacons are needed for both the 8 & 10:30 services. If interested in helping please contact Harry Fisher at 856-692-2972
- On April 3rd following the 10:30 am service, we will be saying good-bye to Eileen and Rick Chiatello as they move to their new home in Pennsylvania. Eileen has served as our church secretary for more than 25 years. We will miss her warm and friendly greeting both on the phone and when we visit the office. Look for me details on the event which will include a luncheon.
- For those wanting more information about membership: A new member class will be held April 13th and April 27th at 7 pm.
- Our Cupboards are Bare! We could use some items for our Food Pantry.
- Have you removed your land-line or changed your email address? Please let the office know so our records can be updated.
In the Know...
- The February / March 2016 Clippings have been posted to the church web site. Please visit our Clippings Page for further details!
- Eileen has announced her retirement, effective March 2016 and we are happy to welcome Lisa Purificato who will be working with Eileen. Lisa will be working part-time alongside Eileen and learning all the responsibilities of a Parish Administrator.
- On the Second and Fourth Sundays of each month our Confirmation Program will be meeting at noon. Since they will be meeting at lunchtime, we are asking members to provide a light lunch for about 6-8 youth. A sign-up sheet is in the Narthex or you can contact Tommy Richter, our youth director for more details. His email is email@example.com or call the office at 856-691-4278. Please see out Youth Page for more information!
- SUNDAYS will be Redeemer’s day to help the homeless by providing a dinner each Sunday evening during the cold winter months to the 50-60 people who are being kept warm by the Vineland CODE BLUE program. Meals can consist of hoagies, rice & beans, chicken salad, pasta dishes, etc. Contact Matt Helland or contact the church office to offer to help. CODE BLUE officially began November 1st but is only open when the temperature at night drops below 32 degrees when wet and 25 degrees when dry.
- The 2016 Commitment Cards of your time, talent or treasure are still being collected. Commitment Cards are available after each service or through the church office. Cards will also be accepted by snail mail! We all want to hold on to our dream for Redeemer.
- The New Adult Forum continues at 9:15 am in the Fellowship Hall. The topic is “Spirituality: Discerning Your Gifts for Ministry”. Redeemer member, John Warren, will be the moderator.
A 2016 Message From Our Pastor
Welcome to Redeemer's web site. By clicking on the icons on the left of this article you will be able to get a glimpse, a "snapshot" if you will, about Redeemer and our vibrant community of faith. 2016 promises to be an exciting new year and we'd like to share it and our faith journey with you.
There will be many opportunities for you to share your time and talents with others as we continue to serve the people of Vineland and Cumberland County. Check out the other pages on the site and the church calendar to see what might interest you and your family. To learn what our congregation talks about check us out on our Facebook page at Redeemer Lutheran of Vineland New Jersey.
Our Education building with 8 classrooms, large fellowship hall and kitchen, and plenty of parking, continues to be seeking a tenant in the form of a pre-school, a senior day center, or other appropriate use. If you have interest in renting a single room, the fellowship hall for a wedding reception or family or company party, just call the church office for a tour.
We welcome new member families when they are ready to join. Come and visit and get involved in Redeemer and learn how we emphasize God's amazing Grace in our faith in Jesus Christ.
You are invited to join us any Sunday morning at 8:00am or 10:30am or join us between services at 9:15 for Sunday School for all ages. During the summer and on special occasions we meet at 9:30. You may also stop by our offices at 2384 East Landis Avenue and we'll give you tour of our facilities and spend some time with you.
Thanks for your interest in Redeemer. We wish you the best that God has to offer and hope we can share it with you and your family.
Pastor Gary Stiegler
Welcome to Our Church
Redeemer Lutheran Church
2384 E. Landis Avenue
Vineland, New Jersey 08361
Phone (856) 691-4278
Fax (856) 205-0664
Email Pastor: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email the Parish Administrator: email@example.com
Email the Webmaster: firstname.lastname@example.org
Home Page: http://www.redeemerlutheran.net
Redeemer Lutheran Vineland Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?id=100002152991231
Redeemer Lutheran Vineland Facebook Group: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/home.php?sk=group_155411884515197
Our Redeemer Lutheran Youth Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/ORLYOurRedeemerLutheranYouth
COME AND WORSHIP
Redeemer Lutheran Church welcomes the community to worship with them each Sunday. We offer a variety of worship styles from our richly traditional liturgical worship to a more relaxed contemporary worship offered throughout the year. Invitation is extended to all baptized Christians to share in Holy Communion on a regular basis.